Volunteering is often the most impactful way to help us meet our mission. Individuals or groups are welcome to contact us to volunteer or with project ideas. Some tasks we look for assistance with are meal preparation, food service, landscaping, maintenance, or administrative support. Meeting Ground also looks for volunteers to serve on our Board of Directors.
- Schedule weekly times to assist with projects in any of our programs
- Lead educational workshops for our guests
- Serve as an on-call volunteer for any of our programs
- Provide basic computer skills training to our guests
- Assist with on-going maintenance to our facilities (painting, small repairs)
- Assist with lawn care and landscaping
- Prepare and serve lunch at the Free Lunch Program
Individuals and groups
If you’re interested in volunteering, you may contact us via phone at 410-620-3128. We will speak with you about how your skills and talents can best be used. You can also visit Meeting Ground’s Volunteer Cecil Page to sign up to volunteer for on-going and new projects.