There as many ways to help as there are dedicated people with gifts of skill and time! These are just a few ideas. Call us! We’ll match your skills and time with our needs.
Individuals and groups
- Schedule weekly times to assist with projects in any of our programs
- Lead educational workshops for our guests
- Serve as an on-call volunteer for any of our programs
- Provide basic computer skills training to our guests
- Assist with on-going maintenance to our facilities (painting, small repairs)
- Assist with lawn care and landscaping
- Prepare and serve lunch at Free Lunch Program
- Drive the van to and from the Emergency Rotating Shelter from November through March
- Prepare and serve dinner for the Emergency Rotating Shelter from November through March
- Serve as site host for the Emergency Rotating Shelter from November through March
Meeting Ground has a long and valued partnership with the Boy Scouts of America. If you are interested in completing a project for your Eagle Scout designation, please contact us.
If you’re interested in volunteering, you may contact Dayquan Stewart via email or phone at 443-406-6803. Dayquan will speak with you about how your skills and talents can best be used.
You may go straight to Volunteer Cecil website to find the latest opportunities to volunteer your skills and talents with all our programs: